Kal Kadoş Çorapcı Han Synagogue (Sirkeci, 1880s)
The synagogue in the historical Çorapçı Han, which belongs to the Kaptan-ı Derya Piyale Paşa Foundation, was built in the 1880s by Russian Jews with the financial support of Count de Kamondo. The synagogue was restored several times, in 1940s, 1952, and 1985. It is open for worship during weekdays.
Some selected examples (please click on pictures to enlarge):